Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

  1. #11
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    The article referenced already supplied the Obama supporters possibility--didn't think I needed to toss that in as a possibility myself since it was already in play by others--figured it was understood.

    All I'm saying is, after the Ashley Todd deal, why shouldn't I be skeptical of any extremist thing like this that the GOP tries to tie to Obama?

    All that said, I still think the most viable explanation/possibility is kids/younger adults that wanted to stir things up and spray paint people's houses. At this point in the race, I don't the supporters on either side would be resorting to painting "666" on houses if they're real supporters and trying to swing votes one way or another. It'd be political suicide if one side or the other was found to have done this.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparantly, its the only way that Obama can lose is if racists keep him out. </div></div>
    I don't think anyone can keep him out...I don't think it's even gonna be close.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    The US of A a socialist country.
    What a thought.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please...I simply was stating that it could be EITHER way in reference to CoeburnCane's comment.

    As for paranoid, look at r13 if you want to say paranoid...anyone who doesn't bow down and suck off the Obamasiah is a racist according to him. Apparantly, its the only way that Obama can lose is if racists keep him out. </div></div>

    Where did I say that? I know you could see where I said the opposite several times.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    Remember saying that if Obama lost you would move to Canada because the country couldn't look past his race?

    Remember all the "theres more white racist than black racist" comments?
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  6. #16
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    You know how to twist words dont you?

    I said if Mccain wins I am moving because the nation will go to hell,exaggeration on my part but I didnt put it like that.

    And I said there are more white "voters" than black voters.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    Ok, you said there ae more white voters who will vote for McCain simply because he is white than there are black voters who will vote for Obama simply because he is black.....same difference.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  8. #18
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    I'd say McCain gets more white votes than Obama gets black votes in total.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    And vice versa...Id say Obama gets WAY more white votes than McCain gets black votes.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gotta love those obama supporters.......what a great group

    Exactly, because there are more white voters than black voters it makes the chances for someone to choose mccain over Obama because of his race. Now is it a fact, I dont know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •